Sunday, June 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week. I got Lover's Eternal the sequel in the Black Dagger Brotherhood from the e-book library this week which was great. Going to be reading that one soon. A huge thank you for the ARC copy of Caught for review. Had a coupon from B&N for 20% off so I grabbed Sweet by Tammara Webber. Since ARC's were being sent out for H.M. Ward's Arrangement series and I'm on the perma list I got an ARC of Arrangement #19! Thank you H.M. Ward I can't wait to find out what happens next with Avery and Sean. Grabbed Married to the Bad Boy and Knocked Up by the Bad Boy by Vanessa Waltz with Kindle Unlimited reading!



Library:
Lover Eternal (Black Dagger Brotherhood #2) by J.R. Ward
In the shadows of the night in Caldwell, New York, there's a deadly turf war raging between vampires and their slayers. There exists a secret band of brothers like no other-six vampire warriors, defenders of their race. Possessed by a deadly beast, Rhage is the most dangerous of the Black Dagger Brotherhood.

Within the brotherhood, Rhage is the vampire with the strongest appetites. He's the best fighter, the quickest to act on his impulses, and the most voracious lover-for inside him burns a ferocious curse cast by the Scribe Virgin. Owned by this dark side, Rhage fears the time when his inner dragon is unleashed, making him a danger to everyone around him.

Mary Luce, a survivor of many hardships is unwittingly thrown into the vampire world and reliant on Rhage's protection. With a life-threatening curse of her own, Mary is not looking for love. She lost her faith in miracles years ago. But when Rhage's intense animal attraction turns into something more emotional, he knows that he must make Mary his alone. And while their enemies close in, Mary fights desperately to gain life eternal with the one she loves...

Netgalley:
Caught by Clare James
Watching sex tapes at the office is just part of PR professional Vivian Blake's job, especially when she has to clean up a celebrity's image. Except that her newest client isn't quite that easy. Racecar driver Jarod Cage is beyond hot, and his onscreen “performance” is already compromising Viv's cool professionalism.

While Jarod hasn’t exactly been discreet about his personal life, he never thought his reputation could cost him both his sponsor and his racing career. Now he has to put his future in the hands of a tiny, pixie-like publicist. Which is becoming a problem, because the heat between them is about to redline. But when you go this hard and fast, putting on the brakes is the most dangerous thing you can do...




Bought:
Sweet (Contours of the Heart #3) by Tammara Webber

ARC Review:

E-books:

Married to the Bad Boy (Cravotta Crime Family #1) by Vanessa Waltz
Knocked Up by the Bad Boy (Cravotta Crime Family #2) by Vanessa Waltz


Hiya everyone! I had a pretty lazy week but I did get some awesome stuff! My wedding dress from Australia is FINALLY in! Thank goodness since it's 6 weeks away. My diploma came un the mail this week. My bridal shower went fantastical and I lost two pounds! Go me!!! My mom had these awesome book themed gifts made for my bridal shower so I have to share those!! Oh and I got my hair cut and done up for my test run for the wedding. Let me know what you think!

Bookmark cookies!!!!                                                                                                                                  

How was everyone's week? Read or buy anything good? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...