Sunday, June 7, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.


Bought:
The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry

Received for Review:

Yours All Along (Loving on the Edge #7.5) by Roni Loren
Call on Me (Loving on the Edge #8) by Roni Loren
Do Not Disturb (A Salon Games Novel) by Stephanie Julian
Taking Heart (Healing Harts #2) by T.J. Kline
The Gilded Cage (Surrender #2) by Lauren Smith
Broken (Broken #1) by Annie Jocoby

New apartment bookshelves:

Howdy everyone! I know I was gone last week, but I was moving into my new apartment and I had 24 hours to do so so it was cray cray town up in here last weekend. Anyway this week I am dog sitting at my grandparents house. I have a seven weeks until wedding day and a ton of stuff to do. Anyway I had a May Recap post I am hoping you guys can check out to give me some advice on reading challenges. Other than that HAPPY JUNE EVERYONE!


What did you do this week? Get any great books this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...