Thursday, June 25, 2015

Blog Tour: Sinful Rewards #12 by Cynthia Sax

Sinful Rewards 12
A Billionaires and Bikers Novella
By: Cynthia Sax
Releasing June 16, 2015
Avon Red Impulse

Blurb:
“A YEAR OF SIZZLING HOT SAX” THE SEXIEST 12 MONTH SERIAL: SINFUL REWARDS


The thrilling conclusion to the Billionaires and Bikers series!
One tiny mistake turns Bee Carter's worst fears into a terrifying reality. She knows she isn't alone. The sexy, honorable man she adores stands by her side, willing to sacrifice his freedom to ease her concerns.
But she yearns for more than he is offering. She wants a partner who will love her as fiercely as she loves him, who will say the words and mean them, and someone who will choose her because this is what he desires more than anything else, not merely out of a misguided sense of duty.
Will saying no to the man she loves earn Bee unbearable heartache or will she finally get the forever she craves?
Buy Links:  Amazon | B & N | iTunes | Kobo | Publisher
Excerpt:
“Gisele makes no sense,” I repeat. “And I’m a mess.”

“You’re a hot mess.” Hawke turns me to face him. My military man is dressed in his usual hideous black T-shirt and faded blue jeans, his big feet bare are braced apart as though he’s safeguarding me from an attack. “And Gisele is a cat. They’re mysterious creatures.” His blue eyes sparkle and stubble shadows his square chin. “As are certain brown-eyed brunettes.” He brushes his scarred knuckles over my cheeks and I tremble, my body ensnared by his gentle touch.


“Yet, you understand both of us.” I gaze up at him, willing him to kiss me, caress me, take me.

“I’m in intelligence.” Hawke flexes, the barbed wire tattoo on his right bicep rippling. “And I’m a marine. We know these things.” One corner of his lips hitches higher than the other.

“Do you?” I raise my eyebrows. “Then you must also know you’re wearing too much clothing for this assignment, Marine.”

I run my hands down his cotton shirt, over his jeans’ button fly, pulling at some of the frayed threads. He hardens, pressing against the denim. I press back, cupping him, and his eyes darken.

“Belinda.” Desire edges Hawke’s voice. He dips his head and covers my lips with his. I open eagerly to him and he surges inside me, our tongues sliding seductively, tumbling in an intimate embrace. He tastes of coffee and mint, and I suck on him, drawing him deeper, swiveling my hips, seeking to be closer to him.

Hawke curves his coarse palms under my ass and lifts me higher, aligning my mons with his bulge. My feet dangle, my toes inches away from the floor. Not breaking our mind-numbing kiss, I wrap my legs around my former marine’s waist and link my ankles behind him, trusting him to hold me, to never let me fall.

He squeezes and releases my curves, squeezes and releases, setting off ripples of sexual awareness, the waves of pleasure traveling from my ass to my pussy. I grip his shoulders and rub my taut nipples against his T-shirt. The garment looks hideous but feels divine, more decadent than the finest silk. Our tongues swirl and slope playfully, my lips humming, the skin on my chin and cheeks teased by his stubble.

“You might make me a morning person,” I murmur against his mouth.

“If it was still morning, I might.” Hawke nips my bottom lip, the sharp pain exciting me. He strides across our bedroom, carrying me easily, his tread silent and smooth. My former marine passes our untidy bed, dips one of his hands in the plastic fishbowl filled with condoms, and heads toward the window.

The curtain-less window.

“It’s daylight,” I squeak. All of my previous window sexual antics were performed at night. I couldn’t view my audience, couldn’t see the faces of the men watching me.

“Tell me you don’t want this.” Hawke challenges me.

“I don’t want this.” I meet his gaze, unable to back down, trusting him to read me as he always does, to know that I do want this.

He chuckles. “You’re such a terrible liar.” He skims his lips over mine. “You crave this. I feel how wet, how hot you are.”
Reese's Review:
This series just continues to get better and better. I can’t believe this amazing series is over. Everything about this series was magical and I am so freaking happy with this ending, it honestly couldn’t have ended better.

Bee Carter finally has everything she could ever want. She has her man, a safe secure house, her mom is safe and she has a real family and friends. She couldn’t ask for more and now her worst nightmare may be coming true, she may be pregnant and even though Hawke has offered to marry her she doesn’t want him to do it out of obligation she wants him to want her forever. Hawke isn’t going to let Bee think he doesn’t want her so now he’s taking everything he knows to show Bee just how much forever with her means to him.

Ah swoon I honestly don’t know where to begin. I honestly didn’t think I was going to like this series at all. I have sworn off erotica novels, but I signed up for the blog tour promoting the third book in this series on a whim. After grabbing the first two on Amazon for $0.99 I immediately fell in love with the adorable Bee and her story.

Bee has grown so much through this series. At first she was insecure about herself, her friends, and whether she was worthy of being loved or not. Now she’s a strong independent woman who has found her inner strength. While she still has insecurities I think that makes her character that much better. Bee is realistic in every way and I loved reading about her. 

Hawke is such a perfect guy. He is loving and caring and just beyond perfect for Bee. He has confidence and strength beyond imagination and he uses all that to protect and love Bee. 

I loved this series so much and while I am sad to see it go I am really happy this series had such an amazing ending. 

Thank you Cynthia Sax for making this amazingly sexy and inspiring series of strength and love. 


Rafflecopter Giveaway (The Complete SINFUL REWARDS Series: 12 Book Digital Download)
Series Buy Links
Sinful Rewards 1: Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes
Sinful Rewards 2: Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes
Sinful Rewards 3: Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes
Sinful Rewards 4: Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes
Sinful Rewards 5: Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes
Sinful Rewards 6: Amazon | ARe | B&N | Google | iTunes
Sinful Rewards 7: Amazon | AreB&N | iTunes | Kobo | Google
Sinful Rewards 8: Amazon |Are |  B&N | iTunes | Kobo  | Google 
Sinful Rewards 9: Amazon | B&N | iTunes | Google
Sinful Rewards 10: Amazon | B&N | iTunes | Kobo  | Google
Sinful Rewards 11: Amazon | B&N | iTunes | Kobo 
Author Info
USA Today bestselling author Cynthia Sax writes contemporary, SciFi and paranormal erotic romances. Her stories have been featured in Star Magazine, Real Time With Bill Maher, and numerous best of erotic romance top ten lists.


She lives in a world filled with magic and romance. Although her heroes may not always say, “I love you,” they will do anything for the women they adore. They live passionately. They play hard. They love the same women forever.


Cynthia has loved the same wonderful man forever. Her supportive hubby offers himself up to the joys and pains of research, while they travel the world together, meeting fascinating people and finding inspiration in exotic places such as Istanbul, Bali, and Chicago.


Sign up for her dirty-joke-filled release day newsletter and visit her on the web at www.CynthiaSax.com


Author Links:  Website | Facebook | TwitterGoodreads

Tour Schedule
June 15th- My Book Filled Life- Rev/Exc

(Stop 2) Paola's Bookshelf- P/Exc
June 16thBlogger Nicole- P/Exc
(Stop 2) Cara's Book Boudoir- Rev/Exc

(Stop 3) A Tasty Read Book Reviews- P/Exc
June 17thCrystal Blogs Books- GP/P

(Stop 2) Shyla Wolff's Blog- P/Exc
(Stop 3) Blushing Book Blog- P/Exc
June 18thThe Reading Addict- GP/Exc
June 19th-Those Crazy Book Chicks – P/Exc

(Stop 2) – Defying Tradition – Rev/Exc
June 22nd-  Jodie’s W.I.N.E List – Rev/Exc

June 23rdCocktails and Books – Rev/P
June 24th- Reviews by Crystal- Rev/P

June 25th- Reese's Reviews- Rev/P
(Stop 2) Underneath the Covers- P/Exc
June 26thLush Book Reviews- P/Exc

(Stop 2) Travel's n Reads- Rev/Exc
(Stop 3) Marebare's Bookshelf- Rev/P/Exc
header.png
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...