Sunday, May 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.


Won:

Arctic Bound (Arctic Wolves Series #1) by Tigris Eden. Ah she is one of my favorite authors of all time. I got to meet her and she hugged me and everything. It was epic. Anyway since I reviewed her ARC early on she sent me the finished copy and after I finished dancing around I had my hunky monkey take this picture.

Bought:
Forever Found (Neverland Lost #2) by Nazarea Andrews 

Blurb:
Losing Gwen was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to survive. I’ve never loved anyone the way I love her.

But finding her was never about that. And now that I have found her–now that she knows the truth about me and the Island, I have to trust her to believe. Because her leaving me didn’t just destroy me–its killing Neverland.

I need her to love me. But we all need her to believe again.

Peter Pan has grown up and found the girl who left–but the stakes are higher than ever in this romantic conclusion to the story begun in Girl Lost.

For Review:
The Ruin of the World (The World Without End) by Nazarea Andrews

Blurb:
When the zombies rose, we thought the world ended.
It didn’t—it just broke, in a way we couldn’t fix. And we found ways to continue, reasons to fight.
Faith. Family. Politics. Obsession. The most dangerous of all—hope.
But when all of that is stripped away, and nothing remains but rage and betrayal—that is the true end of the world.
Return to the World Without End, for a final battle for hope and survival in the exciting conclusion to Nazarea Andrews’ phenomenal series.

Life Before Damaged, Volume 6: The Ferro Family (Life Before Damaged (The Ferro Family) #6) by H.M. Ward

Blurb:
BY NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR H.M. WARD

Money. Power. Sex.

I torched my future with a single decision. It was like my life was taken out by a big ass bus in one blow. I thought everything was already busted to pieces, but the more I try to fix my mistakes, the worse it gets. Taking responsibility for my actions will destroy my family, but choosing to cast my lot in with the Ferros will destroy me. But if siding with them means choosing Pete, then maybe there's a silver lining in this shitstorm...or maybe not.
Library:


Hiya everyone!!! I had my final week of classes as an undergrad this week. I gave a presentation at the University of Illinois regarding research I did this semester. I participated in my last e-board meeting this week for an organization I'm in and had the last meeting for every organization/ club and lab I'm in. It has been a bit of a sad week for me since I'm going to miss everyone. I was very good this week on my blog and have been keeping up with reviews. Go me!! This upcoming week is finals week for me so I may end up dropping off the face of the earth but who knows.


How was your week? Anyone graduate or have their last day of school?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...