Sunday, May 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.


B&N Pre-orders:
My lovelies are finally in!! I pre-ordered them together so when Rogue finally came out (April 28), they finally sent out my other books. Yippee!!! I pre-ordered Rogue to get a poster and necklace, Asa for a poster, and Fall with Me for a special scene.

Graduate School present to myself:
I finally have the complete set of paperbacks for my Marked Men Series. Now my bookshelf will have all these lovely men on my shelves staring at me!

All the boys!

Half-Priced Books:
I got to go home for MPA (Midwestern Psychological Association) for the week/weekend and hit up the bookstore while I was there. Plus they were on sale.

I know I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything until I finished some books on my shelve first, but I technically only bought three books I haven't read yet and the other three I haven't read I pre-ordered before I started so...I'm going to say I didn't cheat.

Hi everyone!! This was my officially my week on the blog. I finally got all my reviews, wedding stuff done, all my research stuff done, and all of my school organizations are over so sadly that means I have to actually do my homework this last week early since I have a free week before finals. 


I hope you all had a great week! Did you get any good books? Have any of you moved before and if so any recommendations on how to move books safely without killing my back?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...