Friday, May 8, 2015

Review: The Horde Without End by Nazarea Andrews

The Horde Without End
The World Without End #2
Kindle Edition, 380 pages
Published by A&A Literary
Release Date:  July 21st 2014

Blurb:
The highly anticipated sequel to The World Without a Future!

It was supposed to be over…
Returning from Haven 18 was supposed to be the end. But nothing is ever easy—and in a world full of zombies, finding the missing is next to impossible. There are breadcrumbs. Tiny clues. But what are a few tiny clues in a world of the dead?
Nurrin is desperate to find her brother, but that will mean trusting Finn O’Malley. A man shrouded in secrets, who kills as easily as breathing. And the more she learns about him, the more questions she has. But she has learned one thing—the zombies are changing. Adapting. And this time, the Haven walls won’t keep them out.


Reese's Reviews:
The Horde Without End picked up right where The World With No Future Left off. Nurrin’s brother and boyfriend have gone missing and now Finn and Ren have to team up again to find them. Finn and Ren go all over the communities in search of Collin, but it seems they are three steps behind them. However, with every community they enter Finn begins facing his past and Ren is finding out more and more who the real Finn O’Malley really is.

I loved HWE! I read this book in one sitting and I just loved it.

Nurrin is becoming tougher due to her time with Finn who is so rude sometimes but I like him anyway. Nurrin I can tell has a long journey ahead of her and a lot of learning to do. She goes back and forth between trusting and not trusting Finn because she knows nothing about him. I love Nurrin for her strength and always because she’s so pure. She tries to be the best person she can be and tries to limit the amount of conflict with Finn despite their differences.

Finn has a dark past and more secrets than all the governments in the world. We finally figured out some of who he is and was as. There’s a lot we still don’t know, but I know we’ll find out more soon. Finn is definitely falling for Nurrin despite everything, but he won’t allow himself to like her or get close to her. He comes off as a real a-hole, which he kind of is, but I can tell he gets tired of fighting with the world all the time.

There is so much that happens throughout this story and I don’t want to give anything away so I won’t say too much. However I will say that I really enjoy this series even though I HATE zombie stories. Seriously out of all the zombie books I’ve read I’ve liked two and this series is one of them. I absolutely love Nazarea Andrews books with a passion because she has a beautiful twist on everything. I also love how this story is so completely original and has definite sexy scenes that don’t take away from the story.

Seriously people if you haven’t read this series yet you should, and this is coming from a person who loathes zombie books so that’s saying something. Go grab this series now!


Nazarea Andrews is an avid reader and tends to write the stories she wants to read. She loves chocolate and coffee almost as much as she loves books, but not quite as much as she loves her kids. She lives in south Georgia with her husband, daughters, and overgrown dog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...