Monday, May 18, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.


Hiya everyone, last week was complete chaos for me. It was finals week and then I graduated from college on Saturday and now I am moving into a new apartment. Yeah it's been busy for me. This week will hopefully cool down, but we'll see. Last week I read All Broke Down (Rusk University #2) by Cora Carmack, All Played Out (Rusk University #3) by Cora Carmack, The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas, the final book in the Sinful Rewards Series: Sinful Rewards #12 by Cynthia Sax, and The World Without Hope (The World Without End #3) by Nazarea Andrews. Needless to say I had a pretty epic week so go me.


This week I plan on reading The Ruin of the World (The World Without End) by Nazarea Andrews for a blog tour post, Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch because it has to go back to the library, Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead another library book that will be due soon,  Reboot (Reboot #1) by Amy Tintera since I'm currently reading this but it needs to go on the back burner for a few,  The Last Echo (The Body Finder #3) by Kimberly Derting since I started reading this one but it started off slow so I've been reading everything besides this book, and Falling for His Best Friend (Out of Uniform #2) by Katee Robert since I have another blog tour post.


Six book goal for me this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me! Hopefully I'll also get some reviews done and have my e-mail cleaned out as well after this week

It's Monday everyone! What are you reading? Any goals for the week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...