Wednesday, May 6, 2015

ARC Review: Life Before Damaged #6 by H.M. Ward

Life Before Damaged #6
The Ferro Family
Kindle Edition
Published by Laree Bailey Press
Release Date: May 3rd 2015

Blurb:
BY NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR H.M. WARD

Money. Power. Sex.

I torched my future with a single decision. It was like my life was taken out by a big ass bus in one blow. I thought everything was already busted to pieces, but the more I try to fix my mistakes, the worse it gets. Taking responsibility for my actions will destroy my family, but choosing to cast my lot in with the Ferros will destroy me. But if siding with them means choosing Pete, then maybe there's a silver lining in this shitstorm...or maybe not.
Reese's Review:
Gina has just been given the hardest ultimatum of her life; go to jail, lose her families company and her family or marry Peter Ferro and lose her freedom. She choses her family and with that decision she moves out and in with her best friend Erin.

Holy moly this story was just a complete mess for poor Gina. She lost her job, her family, and her freedom. It really sucked, but Gina was amazing throughout this story. She completely pulled through and became stronger for it rather than giving up. I loved Gina the most in this installment more any of the others.

Erin almost killed me in this book. Seriously she is the funniest character yet and I loved how she can make everything better. I would definitely love a friend like Erin!

Peter was his usual weird self in this story. He was hot and cold and just all over the place. His ego definitely knows no bounds in this one.

Oh and people watch out for the amazing TV night if you’re hoping for some swoon!


H.M. Ward is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling New Adult author, having sold over 5 million books since her debut in 2011.

This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer's series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST.

Website | Blog | Facebook | Goodreads | Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...