Sunday, April 26, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.


The Trials (Project Paper Doll #3) by Stacey Kade
Swag from Katie McGarry

Received for Review:
The Horde Without End (The World Without End #2) by Nazarea Andrews
The Future Without Hope (The World Without End) by Nazarea Andrews
All Played Out (Rusk University #3) by Cora Carmack

Library:
The Iron Legends (The Iron Fey #1.5, 3.5, 4.5) by Julie Kagawa
Every Day (Every Day #1) by David Levithan

I broke down and grabbed one book for myself since I got into grad school!!!!! The Trial is definitely a book I am super nervous about reading since it's the final book in one of my favorite series ever.


How was your week? Did you grab anything good for your shelves?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...