Thursday, April 30, 2015

It's Recapping Time

Oh my lanta people. I seriously don't know what happened to this month. I was so super busy during the entire month and now here I am in May. I graduate from undergrad in two weeks, I get married in twelve weeks, and I am just a busy person this year.


Highlights from this month:
I participated in Undergraduate Research Day at my school

"Welcome to our Class of 2018. You will be starting the School Psychology Program on [...] first day of Fall semester on August 24, 2015."

`I got accepted into a graduate school program for School Psychology!

I wrote over 20 reviews this month and am finally all caught up on my review writing.

All of my read books from Netgalley are read, reviewed, and posted on my blog and Netgalley! Go me!!

Number of books read:
14
Like I said it was a busy month I am surprised I got any reading done at all.

Best Book of April
Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa: I love dragon stories so it was no surprise when I picked up Talon and loved it.

What Book Surprised Me:
Unstoppable (The Nature of Grace #3) by S.R. Johannes: I loved the other two books in this series but this was a real let down. Sadly this was a sad surprise.

Book crush of the month:
Monroe from Nice Girls Don't Ride is sweet, he can cook, he rides a motorcycle, and he's hilarious. Can't do any better than that!

Books I'm Excited for Next Month:

The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

Song of the Month:
You Make My Dreams Come True (Cover) by Melee 

Binge:
So last month I made a goal to get my review requests, Netgalley, and finish all of the final books on my real shelf. Well honestly I did none of those things. I did get a bunch of Netgalley reviews, review requests, and 4 out of the 27 books that are on my list. Considering I only got ten books read that's pretty good. I made it a goal that for every book/series I finish from my shelf I read 3-4 review requests from my personal email/Netgalley, Edelweiss, or Blog Tours. So I am actually pretty on task with how my goal is going. I still have a lot of books left but I am getting there. So my goal for May in the Binge is to finish 10 books from this list. It's a lot and I have a LOT of stuff going on by I plan on just reading these for the month of May.

May
So that was my month. Honestly I was absolutely crazy busy this month and will be for the rest of the year. I am going to MPA, then finals, graduation, doctors appointments, my fiancee is getting his name changed, and then I am moving out of my first apartment and into a new one. June is a lot of wedding stuff and July I'm getting married.

Happy MAY everyone! Tell me about your month!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...