Monday, April 20, 2015

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.


Last week:
Read: 5 books
Reviewed: 0 8(

This week: 
My goal for the year is to finish this huge pile:

To do this I plan on finishing one series and then reading 3 or 4 review requests/Netgalley Reviews/ Edelweiss copies before I continue on with the next series. This way I'm getting my own books as well as review copy books read at the same time. So far I have finished: 2 series; The Fire and Thorn series and the Nature of Grace series. For reviewer copies I read Masters of Freedom, Hard to be Good, and Wolf Bride. Since I just finished The Nature of Grace series I will be reading three or four books before the next series.

Read:
This week I would like to read Nice Girls Don't Ride by Roni Loren that I got for an upcoming blog tour, The Millionaire Affair (Love in the Balance #3) by Jessica Lemmon, Meant for You (The Montgomery Brothers #5) by Samantha Chase


Review:
This week is a week I will finally have some free time so I hope to finish the rest of my reviews I still need to get done. Sadly I have upped the number from 6 to 16. I definitely read faster than I review but hopefully two or three a day will get me down to a good number.

It's Monday everyone! What are you reading?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...