Sunday, April 12, 2015

ARC Review: Make It Last by Megan Erickson

Make It Last
Bowler University #3
Kindle Edition, 384 pages
Published by William Morrow Impulse
Release Date: January 6th 2015

Blurb:
After graduating from Bowler University, the last place Cam Ruiz ever expected to find himself is his hometown. A bad job as a bouncer and worry over his mom's health make living in Paradise anything but. There's only one thing that can make his return any harder—running into the only girl he's ever loved.

Tate Ellison made a mistake when she was eighteen, one that cost her the best thing she's ever had. She always hoped the pain of losing Cam would fade over time. Too bad it's only grown. She took comfort in the fact that she'd never have to face him again, so his presence in Paradise throws her for a loop.

The pull between them is instant, and when the truth of what happened years ago tumbles out, they share a mind-blowing kiss … which leads to more. But the past has a way of repeating itself. When all the cards are on the table, Cam and Tate must decide what they are willing to do to make it last.


Reese's Reviews:
Cam and Tate had a bad breakup years ago, Tate never thought she’d see Cam again, but he’s back and Tate will have to face the lies she’s told. Cam thinks that Tate cheated all those years ago, but the truth is she didn’t want to hold him back. Now Cam is trying to find his way back into Tate’s life.

Cam and Tate are adorable characters who spend this book circling each other trying not to like each other, but totally failing. They’re relationship is fantastically adorable. They both have a website where they used to spend time in a fake world together. They go camping. The whole thing is just cute since it’s a high school relationship that comes back together. I just loved it.

Tate has been struggling to stay afloat for a long time, basically since Cam left. Her father is ill and her brother is getting into trouble. Tate’s always-loved Came, loved him enough to let him go. Now he’s back and she’s trying to make sure he never knows what she did to make sure he got everything he could ever want in life. I love Tate’s character. She’s very strong and selfless who always puts everyone else’s wants before herself.

Cam is a totally swoon worthy. He was very amazing. I loved his character he’s a total hottie nerd, which was adorable. He is totally in love with Tate still and while he tries to fight it, it doesn’t work. While he seems like he’d be a player he really only wants to be with Tate.

Make it Last was completely amazing. It’s the first book of the series I’ve read, but I didn’t feel like that stunted my reading. I read this story in one sitting, the whole book was just amazing and the writing was fabulous. The romance was off the charts fan needing hot stuff. Love this book!


My first stories written in crayon-scrawl on loose-leaf notebook paper were about my childhood pet — a deaf cat with dandruff. And after covering real-life dramas as a journalist, I decided I liked writing my own endings better and switched to fiction. My romance novels full of humor and heart are a far cry from those early scribblings about my hygiene-deficient pet.

I live in southern Pennsylvania, with my husband, two kids and two cats. I like a good pint of beer, a greasy bacon cheeseburger, homemade mac and cheese, and a great book with a happily ever after. When I’m not tapping away on my laptop, I’m probably listening to the characters in my head who just. Won’t. Shut. Up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...