Sunday, March 1, 2015

February Recap

Hiya everyone!! So I have had the most crazy month. If we are going to be honest I don't remember much of this month since I spent most of it in the car going back and forth between interviews. I also tried to get caught up on reviews, main word tried. Anyway here is my month in a nutshell.


Number of books read:
18

February Favs:


Best Book of February:

What book surprised me most:
Sadly this was a major let down for me which sucked. I love J.C. Reed's books but this one was a fail for me.

Book Crush of the month:
Wyatt Austin is a Dom in the Loving on the Edge series. First off he's ubber sweet and has abs. What else could you want?

Books I'm most excited for next month
Fall with Me by J. Lynn because honestly J. Lynn!!! Jack Hammer is about a male stripper and is dual pov...can't pass that up. Stealing Rose is the sequel to Owning Violet which was amazing so I am super excited about Stealing Rose. I did a promo for Leaving Amarillo with teasers and they were amazing so now I want to read it. 

Song of the month


How was your month? What book are you waiting on?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...