Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.




Nothing Between Us (Loving on the Edge #6) by Roni Loren
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead


The Master (The Game Maker #2) by Kresley Cole

I loved the Master! I read it in one sitting on release day (Tuesday) and I am still suffering from the book coma.

Sadly this was a non-productive week for me. I had hw, quizzes, a make-up exam and a slew of other activities this week that sadly didn't involve reading. However, I did go Fifty Shades of Greyfox to which I was underwhelmed. Lots of boobs, which are not my thing, at all. Other than that I read a couple books and got no reviews done.


How was everyone else's week? Did anyone get any good books?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...