Sunday, February 15, 2015

Stacking the Shelves & Weekly Recap

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.



Salt and Stone the sequel to Fire and Flood made it's way on my shelf this week. I am so going to be reading it very soon. I am excited I somehow managed to get a early copy with the cover that matches my first one. The first book in this series was so fabulous I don't know how this one couldnot be. Better When He's Bold FINALLY made it home to me and I am currently read it since I need my Jay Crownover fix. I got a couple freebies such as One night in Heated Snapshots and One Night of Sin. I have yet to read anything by these authors but I'm excited anyway. Dark Needs is a mini sequel to one of my favorite books I got as a review request. I read it in one sitting and it was all from the male perspective Jake who would burn the world down for his family. Loved it. I got a couple of ARC's from one of my all time favorite authors Heidi Acosta. Dark and Twisted Games have an amazing cover and an even better blurb, so excited!!! Make Me Up is for a blog tour so that review will be here soon. An ARC for the forever long series The Arrangement series #18 by the lovely and talented H.M. Ward. Lastly Young Justice was my Valentine's Day gift from my lovely handsome fiance. I loved that show so I was excited for some comic love!



Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood #2) by Victoria Scott
Better when He's Bold (Welcome to the Point #2) by Jay Crownover
One Night in Heated Snapshots by Ashley C. Harris
Dark Needs (The Dark Light of Day #1.5) by T.M. Frazier
One Night of Sin (After Hours #1) by Elle Kennedy
Make Me Up (Killer Style #3) by Avery Flynn
Dark & Twisted Games (Hearts of Faeylon #1) by Heidi Acosta
Young Justice Vol. 1 (Young Justice II) by Art Baltazar, Mike Norton
The Arrangement #18 by H.M. Ward

I had a crazy busy week. I had my first graduate school interview this week so I had to miss school and an exam. I got invited to two conferences for the two labs I'm in which is so amazing and will definitely give me some much wanted and needed experience.

My loving fiance surprised me with a trip to Barnes and Noble and Olive Garden for Valentine's Day which was great since those two amazing places are hours away from where I currently live.

I am trying very hard to get my reviews caught up on by doing a couple a day. So far I have completed 10 and have 19 left so yay! The task is daunting and seems to have no end but I will finish these reviews before next week. Keep your fingers crossed.

I am still working on wedding stuff and sadly ran into some snags this week. Hopefully this will get fixed soon.


How was your week? Get anything cool and or amazing for Valentines Day?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...