Thursday, February 5, 2015

ARC Review: Rough Justice by Sarah Castille

Rough Justice
Sinner's Tribe Motorcycle Club #1
Netgalley ARC
384 pages
Publication by St. Martin's Paperbacks
Release Date: February 3rd 2015

Blurb:
From bestselling author Sarah Castille comes a scorching new series featuring red-hot, hard-riding bikers and the women who can’t help but love them…

IT TAKES A GOOD, STRONG WOMAN

Raised in a motorcycle gang, tough, beautiful Arianne Hunter has always dreamed of a normal life. But no sooner does she escape her father’s domineering grasp than she wakes up to find herself in a rival gang’s clubhouse—at the mercy of the dangerously sexy Jagger Knight.

TO TAME A MAN WHO’S HELL ON WHEELS.


The alpha leader of the notorious Sinner’s Tribe, Jagger Knight is all muscle, all biker, and all man. But somewhere inside this hard tattooed outlaw, Arianne senses a kindred spirit—and she can’t ignore their tempestuous attraction. Can she beat him at his own game in a revved-up blaze of glory? Or will their passion spark a war that’s the end of the road for them both?

Reese's Reviews:
The Story: Sinner’s Tribe MC has just been attacked and there’s one witness. The Tribe wants blood but President Jagger wants answers. Arianne wakes up in the Sinner’s den, her fathers opposing club. She knows she isn’t safe and now it’s up to Jagger to let her go, only he’s looking for every opportunity for her to stay. Now it’s an all out gang war with traitors on both sides.

Bad Biker Boys: Jagger is the ultimate bad boy with a soft side. He’s President of the Sinner’s Tribe. I liked Jagger a lot in this story even though he could be kind of controlling and definitely had his dark side take over sometimes. Jagger falls fast and hard for Arianne, which, is, both hot but definitely opened up a lot of room for conflict in the story.

Hard Core Biker Ladies: Arianne wants out of her fathers’ biker world and she wants to take her brother with her. Arianne after meeting Jagger realizes how much apart of the biker world she’s in. I definitely enjoyed Arianne’s character since she’s tough, independent and doesn’t take crap from anyone. I enjoyed how much she grew over the course of the book since I LOVE character development. She’s sassy, tough, flawed and I love that she never gave up on a way to find her own way.

The Good and the Bad: I want to say that I enjoyed this story, which I did. However, I found that I didn’t necessarily love the story and honestly I think it just had to do with predictability. I was never surprised by anything that happened which was a small downside for me.

The good side was that while that was true I was still drawn in and I didn’t put this book down until I had finished.

The Sexy Scenes: The sexy scenes were defineitly a high point for me in this book. Jagger has got some major swagger hehe and I enjoyed reading about his abs. Arianne and Jagger had some major chemistry that was instant and hot.

The Writing: Sarah Castille’s writing was fabulous. I love how she incorporated the upcoming characters into this story. I enjoyed her realistic characters who also kicked major bootay. I enjoyed how nothing was over detailed so that I was able to create a mental picture, but still able to get enough from the story that I didn’t have a mental layout. Overall Sarah Castille’s story telling skills were enjoyable and I definitely can’t wait for her next book.

Ending Statement: I enjoyed this beginning to a new series. I am super excited about book. Rough Justice was action packed with gun fights kick butt heroes and heroines. Sexy scenes and awesome female characters that will have you cheering for female power.

A special thank you to the publishers and Netgalley for sending me a copy.


New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Sarah Castille, worked and traveled abroad before trading her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home near the Canadian Rockies. She writes erotic contemporary romance and romantic suspense featuring blazingly hot alpha heroes and the women who tame them.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...