Saturday, January 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.
E-books:

Wicked (A Wicked Saga #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
On sale right now for $1.99!1!

Hot Pursuit (Hostile Operations Team #1) by Lynn Raye Harris

Ageless Sea (Ageless #1) by M.R. Polish

Bought:
Ultimate Vision (Ultimate Marvel) by Mike Carey (Goodreads Author) (Text), Brandon Peterson
If you didn't know that I enjoy comics you do now. This fabulous lady is The Vision. She who will be a better known as a HE, will be in the upcoming movie Avenger's 2. Super excited to read about that awesomeness. 

The Hunger Games Trilogy Boxset (The Hunger Games #1-3) by Suzanne Collins
I have been searching high and low for these fabulous books for a reasonable price and I finally found my copies for $20!!!

Death Sworn (Death Sworn #1) by Leah Cypess

Borrowed:

Stardust by Neil Gaiman

My fiances best friend knows I love books so he lent me Stardust. Haven't heard of the book or the author but I am excited to find out more.

What did you stack your shelves with this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...