Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Recap


Hiya everyone! Holy cows I can't believe it's already the end of February. I was all over the place this month trying to get stuff done for my upcoming wedding, I went on a week cruise with my fiance and his grandmother, and I started my last semester of undergrad. I got a ton of reading done this month and while I was "trying" not to buy any books this month until I finished some, I did buy some.


Number of books:
24
See books I've read here

January Favs:



Best Book of January:
I read a lot of good books this month. Honestly though the best would have to be Broken Skies by Theresa Kay. I was definitely suffering from a book hangover when I finished that one. 

What book surprised me most:

Sadly this book was a let down for me. I thought I would love this story so much since I LOVED Cinda Williams Chima's other series the Seven Realms but this one fell short. 


Book crush of the month:


Books I'm most excited for next month:
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead is the final book in the Bloodlines series. I'm sad to see this series go but at the same time excited to see how it ends. Unleashed (Uninvited #2) by Sophie Jordan, I love Sophie Jordan and I just know this series is going to be fantastic. Salt & Stone (Fire & Flood #2) by Victoria Scott, I LOVED the first book and have already ordered my copy of the second book with the UK cover since I want my covers to match! The Return (Titan #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout because it's JLA and Seth what is not to love about this book? Better when He's Bold (Welcome to the Point #2) by Jay Crownover I love this series and Jay so I have to have this book very soon. So excited to go back to The Point! The Master (The Game Maker #2) by Kresley Cole, I fell in love witj Kresley through a friend in high school and when I read the first book in this series with the sexy characters, and BDMS yumminess I was happy dancing.

Song of the month:
Aint it fun by Against the Current

Photo of the month:
My fiance snapped this when I had fallen asleep on the couch reading. 

TBR Tuesday Awesomeness:

Last year I tallied how many books from my meme that I've actually read since the purpose for the meme for me was to take note of the books I own so I can read them. Sadly the number at the end of almost 2 years with this meme the number was 16 books read out of 72 books posted. So this month I had decided to tackle some more books on this list and now the number is: 24! I feel awesome about this! Hopefully February will bring more progress! See original list here!


How about you guys? How was your month? Get any awesome books? 
Let me know in the comments below!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...