Friday, December 19, 2014

ARC Review: Life Before Damaged Part 2

Life Before Damaged Vol.2
130 pages
Published by H.M. WARD PRESS
Release Date December 15th 2014

Blurb:
BY NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLING AUTHOR HM WARD

Guilt ravages me, swallowing me whole. It steals my sleep and knots my stomach. I was the princess, the perfect Granz heiress, but no longer. That part of my life went up in flames, taking my future with it.

What remains is a shadow, a girl with no future and a terrible secret. There's only one soul who knows the extent of my sins, and I can't shake his beautiful face from my mind. The memories of being near him that night are charged. They linger, but going after Pete is like trying to catch smoke in my hand.


The pull toward this sexy man is unreal, and that's what I keep telling myself—the Pete Ferro I saw that night doesn't exist. There is no poet, no philosopher, no artist. He's a player and I’m his newest toy.

Reese's Review:
I received a copy of Life Before Damaged Vol. 2 for an honest review.

Gina's story line just gets more and more interesting. Gina is being riddled with guilt over the fire and her fathers building. Everything with the fire and her life are spiraling out of control and she doesn't know what to do, and then there's dancing.

Ah, I am so happy about this second installment of this series. Life Before Damaged seems to be a coming of age story about Gina through her journals. Gina feels as if she is living a false life with her boyfriend her father set her up with, the job her father wants, and living at home where her father wants her.

We get a close look at Gina and her very un-passionate kind of douche-y boyfriend. I can definitely see that this relationship is not going to end well.

I'm not in love with this story yet and I wish this was all coming out in one book but I do enjoy the serials.

Gina is an adorable character and I am dying to see how this ends up with her in Peter town!

The swing dancing. Oh swoon because it's Peter and swing dancing. So excited we get a glance at this amazing back story about Peter and his first love.



H.M. Ward is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling New Adult author, having sold over 5 million books since her debut in 2011.
This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer's series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...