Saturday, November 1, 2014

October Where'd You Go?

So holy smokes I honestly can't believe this month is over. I had a wild month with midterms (not elections), I got engaged this month which was super awesome because I love my man more than books which is saying A LOT. Yeah it's been a crazy month as I am excited to share some of the highlights!!!



My stuff:
My boyfriend, now fiance have been together for almost 5 years now. Super excited he asked me to marry him in a bookstore. Isn't he the best?

Got some professional engagement pictures done!


Played Big Pink Volleyball in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Books Reviewed:

As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy #2) by Ann Aguirre
Blog Tour: Charming by Krystal Wade
Of Triton (The Syrena Legacy #2) by Anna Banks
Blog Tour: Sinful Rewards (Billionaires & Bikers #4) by Cynthia Sax
Music Monday #24: Diary of a Resurrection by Amanda Day
Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy #3) by Anna Banks
Blog Tour: Redeemed In Shadows (Shadow Unit #3) by Tigris Eden

Promos/ Giveaways/ Cover Reveals/ Etc.:

Blog Tour: Dark Deliverance (Divine Hunter #2) by L.J. Sealey
Blog Tour: He's So Fine by Jill Shalvis
Cover Reveal: The Trials (Project Paper Doll #3) by Stacey Kade
Blog Tour: Sparks (Shock Me #2) by Ashley C. Harris
Cover Reveal: Fall With Me (Wait for You #3) by J. Lynn
Promo: Shadow Prince Sale by Stacey O'Neale
Award Giveaway: Stacey O'Neale
Character Reveal: Midnight Eclipse
Blog Tour: Sparks (Shock Me #2) by Ashley C. Harris (teaser pics)
Pre-Release Promo: Getting It Right by Christi Williams
Cover Reveal: Leaving Armarillo by Caisey Quinn
Blog Tour: All Broke Down (Rusk University #2) by Cora Carmack
Cover Reveal: Climax by Christina George
Blog Tour: Curmudgeonism by Kelly Crigger
Blog Tour: Dead Girl by Pavarti K. Tyler
Blog Tour: All I Want for Christmas is You by Jessica Scott

Books Read:
A total of 12 books this month. *sigh* Darn you school!!!


Weekly Recaps:
Week #13
Weekly #14

Music:
This Could Be Us by Doug Locke
I know there is only one song this time but this was on repeat for me all month long.


Books in November I am Craving Like Crack


Reading Challenge:
I decided to try something new this month (October) by trying to binge read. It worked for the most part and then school picked up but I did get a few books read for my challenge which was Ann Aguirre's books. I finished Horde part of the Razorland Series along with the novella Restoration also part of the Razorland Series. I also read: As Long As You Love Me book two in the 2B Trilogy, which also has a review: wink wink ;)



I have no idea what's going to happen this month honestly. My ars has so much to do it's insane. I am going to be looking at venues, taking exams and things for school, running events, Christmas shopping, and hoping sneaking in some reading before the month is over. This is what all my weeks have looked like this semester:

Yeah I write small lol.

Thank you for stopping by and I would love to see some comments so let me know what you did this month!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...