Sunday, October 5, 2014

Weekly Recap #13


Hiya everyone! So the reason you aren't seeing my smiling face or hearing my Muppet sounding voice is because I am sick. I now sound like a strangled horse rather than my usual perky self. Plus I look pretty disgusting when I'm sick and this time is no exception.



This week: 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?
TBR Tuesday #64: Ruined by Jus Accardo
Binge On This Reading Challenge started this month.
September Recap
ARC Review: As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy #2) by Ann Aguirre
Blog Tour: Dark Deliverance (Divine Hunter #2) by L.J. Sealey **GIVEAWAY

No idea what's happening for the upcoming week except two blog tours with giveaways.

See you guys next week and if you could leave some comments telling me how your week was that would be awesome!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...