Thursday, October 2, 2014

September Recap

So holy smokes September just flew on by. I swear I had no idea it was going to be October so soon. Anywhere here are some of the highlights!


Books Reviewed:

ARC Review: The Lover's Secret (No Exceptions #1) by J.C. Reed
Blog Tour: Kings of Asphalt by Alexx Andria
Review: Of Poseidon (The Syrena Legacy #1) by Anna Banks
Blog Tour: Cephrael's Hand by Melissa McPhail
Blog Tour: Taking Control by Jen Frederick
Review: Dance the Moon Down by R.L. Bartman
Blog Tour: The Lover's Game (No Exceptions #2) by J.C. Reed
Blog Tour: Visions by Lisa Amowitz
Blog Tour: Positive/ Negativity by D.D. Lorenzo
Blog Tour: Priya in Heels by Ayesha Patel
Blog Tour: Sinful Rewards #3 by Cynthia Sax
Blog Tour: Maid of Deception (Maids of Honor #2) by Jennifer McGowan
Blog Tour: Some Boys by Patty Blount
Review: Personal Target (Elite Ops #2) by Kay Thomas
ARC Review: Rise of the Olympians by Belle Ward
Blog Tour: Forever Starts Tonight by Roni Loren

Promo/ Cover Reveals/ & Stuff:

Release Day Party: The Winter People by Rebekah L. Purdy
Cover Reveal: The Lover's Secret (No Exceptions #1) by J.C. Reed
Cover Reveal: Fragile Reign by Stacey O'Neale
Cover Reveal: A Memory of Violet by Hazel Graynor
Promo: The Painted Catch by Ronder Scott
Book Blast: Vampire Secrets by Rashelle Workman
Blog Tour: Wicked Hot Reads
Cover Reveal: Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Blog Tour: Facing the Music by Andrea Laurence
Release Day Promo: Stay With Me by J. Lynn
Blog Tour Promo: God's Banker by Chris Malburg
Cover Reveal: Inspire by Cora Carmack
Cover Reveal: The Green Dagger by Kelly Hess
Promo: Confessions by Benjamin W. DeHaven

Books Read:
I read 14 books last month. Not as many as last month but still a decent number!


Fun Stuff:
So I had absolutely nothing exciting happen this month. Honest to goodness. I started adding book sales to my facebook, retook the GRE which was just as sucky the second time and...had a butt load of hw. Yep...that was a thrilling month I had. 8D

Oh I just remembered I finally saw:
and it was awesome!!!

Music:
Keep Your Head Up by 2Pac

Campaign Supernova by Oasis 

Spoonman by Soundgarden

The Beautiful People by Marilyn Manson

Edge of Night by Pippin

Author of the Month: Sarah J. Maas

Books I'm excited for in October


October:
I am doing a reading challenge this month where I basically binge on a bunch of my books because I need to get some of my books read. To find out more go here to read about it: 

Hope you had an amazing month of September and I hope to see you all in October! Peace!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...