Tuesday, September 2, 2014

TBR Tuesday #60: His Reverie by Monica Murphy

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

His Reverie (Reverie #1) by Monica Murphy

Blurb
I knew from the moment I first saw her she was the one. The only girl I could ever want.

The only girl I could ever love.

She is light.

I am darkness.

She is innocent.

I’ve done too much.

She is good.

I am bad.

She is my every dream.

I should be her every nightmare.

We come from different worlds. She’s…perfect. And I’m…

Not.

Somehow she wants me anyway. So we’ll grasp at what we can. We’re going to make this summer count. She’s my secret. And I’m hers.

The problem with secrets is they never last for long. And when others discover we’re together, they’ll do whatever it takes to keep us apart. All I know is: I won’t let them.

Because Reverie Hale? She’s mine.

I love Monica Murphy's stuff and I got an ARC but I have yet to get to this, why? No freaking idea lol

Your turn, pick a book you've wanted to read but just haven't.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...