Monday, September 29, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Welcome to It's Monday! is a weekly event hosted by Sheila at Bookjourney to share with others what you've read the past week and are planning to read the next.

Hello! My plan for the upcoming month of October is to get my sh*t together and get some books read. So I am going to be binge-ing my way through October with some awesome authors. This week is Ann Aguirre:





I am hoping to get through these for books by the end of the week so wish me luck!

As Long As You Love Me (2B Trilogy #2) by Ann Aguirre
Horde (Razorland #3) by Ann Aguirre
Mortal Danger (Immortal Game #1) by Ann Aguirre
Bronze Gods (Apparatus Infernum #1) by A.A. Augirre
Silver Mirrors (Apparatus Infernum #2) by A.A. Aguirre

What are you reading this Monday?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...