Saturday, August 23, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #49

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.

Moved back to school and I am sooooo excited because I got a new bookshelf to put into the apartment!!




These are all my shelves (at my apartment): 






Bought:

Dangerous Creatures (Dangerous Creatures #1) by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer

Received for Reviews:



An ARC of The Arrangement #16 by H.M. Ward
Light Up the Night (The Night Stalkers #5) by M.L. Buchman
Unbreakable (The Legion #1) by Kami Garcia
Forever Starts Tonight (Loving on the Edge #5.5) by Roni Loren


E-book Library:

Fifty Shades Freed (Fifty Shades #3) by E.L. James

That was my sts, what did you stack your shelves with?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...