Monday, August 25, 2014

ARC Review: The Arrangement #16 by H.M. Ward

Title: The Arrangement #16
Series: Ferro & Arrangement #16
ARC Edition
124 pages
Published by H.M. WARD PRESS
Release Date: August 25th 2014
Goodreads| Amazon| B&N

Blurb:
THE SERIES WITH OVER A MILLION COPIES SOLD
Volume 16 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials

I’ve gone from a future of possibilities to nothing in a single gunshot. Homeless, penniless and without the man I love, my hopelessness overwhelms me and I seek unexpected comfort from people long absent in my life. I can’t lose Sean—not now, not ever—and I’ll do anything to catch the person trying to take him away from me, even if it means using myself as bait.
My Review:
I received a copy of The Arrangement #16 for an honest review.

To all those venturing to read this review without reading the other 15 please turn back as I cannot help that there will be spoilers since a lot has happened from Avery chancing down her car from a homeless person. Yes that did happen and if you haven’t read this series yet you are missing a whole lot of tragedy and a whole lot of funny. There are many mentions of IHop in this series and if that doesn’t get you on board I just have no idea what will. Pancakes people, pancakes.

Anyway enough with the promotion let’s get down to this review. Bryan is dead and Sean has been shot my Marty the ex-gay best friend who wanted to be a love interest. He’s killed before and he tried to kill Avery but Sean was in the way. Now Avery is trying to find a safe place to live off the grid while she tries to figure out what to do next. She feels guilty over everything that happened with Sean and she’s decided she’s playing for keeps.

Yet even after a very intense night sleeping in Sean’s hospital bed things are still complicated. Avery finally knows who Trystan’s mystery woman is. Everyone seems clueless as to why everyone is being framed for killing or actually killing people and Mrs. Ferro the most evil of them all is plotting away.

Then there is the ending that will really just be a nice lovingly fluffy kick right in the lady balls. Yup you will be doing the what-the-bleepery Mrs. Ward because she is taking Sean away again and now he is doomed, unless Avery can put all the pieces together and save him.

So enjoy! I love torture…  it’s why I keep reading these.





H.M. Ward is a NEW YORK TIMES bestselling New Adult author, having sold over 5 million books since her debut in 2011.
This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer's series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...