Monday, August 4, 2014

Ann Aguirre Author Appreciation

So August is going to be the month of the awe inspiring Ann Aguirre. I am not even remotely sure how I came across Ann Aguirre's books. I mean this honestly because I started reading her Razorland series completely out of nowhere and I loathe zombie books. You have no idea. They freak me out and give me nightmares. Anyway I ended up somehow picking up her Razorland series and I have completely fallen in love. I am super excited about all of her upcoming releases this month.



Books by Ann:
Razorland Trilogy:


Sirantha Jax Series:


Corrine Jax Series:


Dred Chronicles:


2B Trilogy:


Immortal Games:



and her pseudo-name:

Apparatus Infernum Series:












About Ann Aguirre:
Ann Aguirre is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author with a degree in English Literature; before she began writing full time, she was a clown, a clerk, a voice actress, and a savior of stray kittens, not necessarily in that order. She grew up in a yellow house across from a cornfield, but now she lives in sunny Mexico with her husband, children, and various pets. She likes books, emo music, and action movies. She writes all kinds of genre fiction for adults and teens.

Twitter| Facebook| Website| Tumblr| Goodreads

Have you heard of Ann Aguirre before? Read of bought any of her books? Comment and let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...