Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekly Recap #2



Shelf:

Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum

Kindle Goodies:

Tethered (A BirthRight Novel #1) by Brandi Hall- FREE
Quicksilver (Hungry Moon #1) by Claudy Conn- FREE
My Despicable Ex (The Ashly Roberts Saga #1) by Sierra Rose- FREE
Winter Angel (Seasons of Change #2) by Mia Hoddell- FREE
Ethereal (Celestra #1) by Addison Moore- FREE
Boyfriend from Hell (Falling Angels #1) by E. Van Lowe- FREE

For Review:

His Reverie by Monica Murphy

This week:

One Lucky Night: Promo Sale ($0.99)
Release Day Promo: Rise Up
TBR Tuesday: Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting
Blog Tour: Fake It by Jennifer Chance
Review: Undone by Shannon Richards
Cover Reveal: Letting Go by Molly McAdams
Book Blitz: Winter Anger by Mia Hoddel (FREE)

A big huge thank you to everyone who has been checking out my blog and making comments on my vlog. I truly love you all and appreciate the support so thank you so much and I hope you have a great week!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...