Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TBR Tuesday #53: Clipped Wings by Helena Hunting

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.


Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings #1) by Helena Hunting
Blurb:
An emotional love story that follows the touch-and-go relationship of Hayden and Tenley; two young people who desperately want to love and be loved but are afraid to completely let go of their pasts.

As Hayden and Tenley navigate their newfound but slightly unstable relationship, they want to trust each other, but Hayden is hiding a dark and shameful past that he doesn't ever want Tenley to find out about. And Tenley has secrets of her own that could make Hayden run away forever. When Tenley asks Hayden to put a beautifully elaborate tattoo across her back, the two form what they thought was an unshakeable bond. But when Tenley's past shows up on her doorstep, will Hayden stand by her side...or run?

I got this book a little while book and I can't wait to read it but I couldn't get to it. This book is definitely high on my list but I just haven't gotten to it yet. I swear there is just no time.

Your turn what book is sitting on your tbr pile?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...