Thursday, July 31, 2014

Holy Smokes it's August! Monthly Recap Time!

Oh my goodness July has honestly flown by! I have about three weeks home and then it's back to school for me. So goodbye July, while you were great August has all the good books. Here is a look at all the goodness that has happened in August.



Books Reviewed:

Little Black Book by Tabatha Vargo
Henry Franks by Paul Salomon
Fake It by Jennifer Chance
Undone (Country Roads #1) by Shannon Richards
ARC Review: Second Chances by H.M. Ward
City of Heavenly Fire (Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
Harder (Caroline & West #2) by Robin York
The Tycoon's Convenient Bride...and Baby by Shoshana Evans
Veiled Target by Robin Bielman

Promo's, Excerpts, Cover Reveals:

Blog Blitz: Sharing You by Molly McAdams: Guest Post
Book Blitz: Then You Came by Jill Shalvis
Cover Reveal: Kill Devil Hills by Sarah Darlington
Book Blitz: Betrayed by Rebecca York
Blog Tour: Little Black Book by Tabatha Vargo
Exclusive Excerpt: Personal Target by Kay Thomas
Cover Reveal: All Broke Down (Rusk University #2) by Cora Carmack
Giveaway: The Innocent Assassins by Pema Donyo
Character Quiz: Starlight Saga by Sherry Soule
Book Sale: One Lucky Night
Promo/ Release Day: Rise Up Vol. 1
Blog Tour: Fake It by Jennifer Chance
Cover Reveal: Letting Go by Molly McAdams
Blitz: Winter Angel by Mia Hoddell
Promo\ Release Day: Rise Up Vol. 2
Author Interview: Tera Lynn Childs
Release Day Review: The Tycoon's Convenient Bride...and Baby by Shoshana Evans
Blog Tour: Veiled Target by Robin Bielman

Books Read:
I read 15 books this month which I honestly feel is awesome!!! That's about one book every two days! Go me! Sadly I am almost 100% positive the number of books I will be able to read will me almost 0 in August as I will be studying for the GRE until the 13th. I take the five hour exam on the 14th and then I am cramming as much fun and other stuff into the following week as I can. Don't worry though there will be reviews still.


Awesome New Stuff:
I recently started doing weekly recaps which consist of a video log done by yours truly. So if any of you want to know what I sound like come check out one of my weekly recaps:


My grandparents went out of town for a week so I got to babysit their puppy Thunder who looks nothing like a puppy. He loves to snuggle.

My boyfriend and two of our friends went to the Renaissance Faire. It  was awesome and I pretty much ate my way through the fair lol.

My boyfriend made this for me one night. It was soo good I could have died.

Cheesecake Factory...enough said.

Music I've Been Listening to:
Classic by MKTO

Old School by Cupid

Self-Esteem by The Offspring

Beauty in the Wold by Macy Gray

Boom Shake the Room by DJ. Jezzy Jeff and Fresh Prince

Books I'm Excited for:

July went super quick for me. The vlogs are going really well and I am so happy and appreciative of all the support! While I will most likely be off the grid for much of August I will be around so feel free to e-mail or comment or whatever because I will be glad to hear from you.

A special shout out to old and new followers: I appreciate all of you. With or without commenting I am glad we are connected. Thank you everyone!

I hope everyone had an amazing July and I hope that August brings everyone amazing things as well...besides school. hehe
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...