Tuesday, June 24, 2014

TBR Tuesday #50: Innocent Darkness

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles #1) by Suzanne Lazear

Wish. Love. Desire. Live.

Sixteen-year-old Noli Braddock's hoyden ways land her in an abusive reform school far from home. On mid-summer's eve she wishes to be anyplace but that dreadful school. A mysterious man from the Realm of Faerie rescues her and brings her to the Otherworld, only to reveal that she must be sacrificed, otherwise, the entire Otherworld civilization will perish.


Okay so I am cutting myself some slack with this one since I did just get this book in May but I have WANTED this book since forever so...yeah still on my shelf waiting for me to love it!






Your turn! What book is on your tbr waiting for your love?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...