Friday, June 6, 2014

Feature & Follow #42

Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, promise!

Question of the Week: What are your non-book guilty pleasures? Like TV shows, food, websites, hobbies, etc.



TV Shows: Do comic books count? If not I binge on watching Arrow. I love the show Arrow. If it doesn't count I love Supernatural, New Girl, Extreme Weight Loss, and Colbert and Daily Show, Teen Wolf, and Tosh. O. I don't watch tv too often because I am a full time college student who takes about 20 credit hours a week and do service hours and things but when I can watch tv those are some of the things I enjoy.

Food: Okay well if you couldn't guess by the name of my  blog Reese's Reviews I am in love with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Like I go crazy for the all the time. It's awesome because my name sounds like Reese's and that's what a whole heck of a lot of people call me but seriously. Reese's Cups are the bomb.

Wesbites: Um.....Does facebook count? I love scrolling for funny memes and things on facebook.

Hobbies: I have a sick obsession with this app on my phone called bubble birds where I shoot multi-colored birds with other birds. I enjoy doing crafts and things like card making and scrap booking. I watch really "interesting" videos on youtube that are really random like College Humor, Froggy Fresh videos, and Old Greg. Like I said random videos. Oh and I don't know if this is a hobby but I really love cleaning so I enjoy cleaning my apartment and my families houses in my spare time.

I think the only other guilty pleasure I can think of is dancing and singing obscenely for no reason pretty much any opportunity I can get. My friends get really nervous when they take me out if public because they may something and I'll break out in song and dance. Good times had by all.

What are your guilty (non-bookish) pleasures?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...