Tuesday, June 17, 2014

ARC Review: The Arrangement #15 by H.M. Ward

Book Info:
Title: The Arrangement #15
ARC
124 pages
Published by H.M. WARD PRESS
Release Date: June 16th 2014
Add to Goodreads
Get Your Copy: Amazon, B&N

Description:
THE SERIES WITH OVER A MILLION COPIES SOLD
Volume 15 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials

It's hard to trust anyone anymore. Everyone is suspect. And I have no reprieve, no rest. I can't sleep after all I've been through.

Sean is slipping away, receding back into the monster he was. Alone, I'm being smothered by death's cold shroud. Too many people have died -- this ends tonight. If it kills me, so be it.

Genre: New Adult Romance
This story unfolds over multiple volumes approx. 125 pages each.
~The Arrangement Vol 1-15 are on sale now.~


My Review:
Well wasn’t that a giant kick in my lady balls. Why you gotta play me like that Holly? WHY GOD WHY!?!?! Once again Mrs. Ward has ended this amazing installment of the Arrangement series with a swift and heart wrenching gut pulling “BAM!” and all I’m left with is sadness and a deep craving for the next installment. Excuse me while I sit in a corner holding myself and rock back and forth waiting for my facebook to tell me it’s ARC sign-up time again.

Avery just found her roommate and Naked Guy dead in her bedroom and now she’s being dumped and left in the care of Trystan. Trystan and Avery have something in common they’re not over their first love. Trystan is hiding deep secrets and he doesn’t think he’ll ever get over his first true love. Being with Avery is a reminder to him of everything he’s lost. Meanwhile Avery sees Sean in Trystan. A younger Sean before he was broken.

Avery is connecting the pieces to the mystery of who is trying to kill her and man oh man I was kind of suspecting but at the same time the reveal of who it is will have you going “HOLY SHEEEEET! NO FREAKING WAY THAT CRAY CRAY!” No lie! Everything is pretty much revealed in this latest installment. I am kind of hoping for a wrap up soon where Sean and Avery figure out their stuff. Just saying.

Oh and Trystan! Man on man is it bad almost all the scenes with him in it I was thinking Broken Promises needs to be released ASAP! Am I the only one out there with a deep craving for the broken and sexy Trystan Scott with abs of yumminess? I think not! He’s so sweet and even MORE loveable in these books than before. I am dying to get into his past so hint hint Holly!

I have to say there isn’t a whole lot of Sean action in this latest installment but when you do it will be beautifully tragic. Avery is finally getting her stuff together which I really liked. She’s back to being her strong balls to the walls crazy but cute self. Recently I haven’t been loving on her, but she’s been making getting better and better and I seriously love that we’re back to her being herself.

So here we are again. If you aren’t ready for heartbreak and tears and wailing? I wouldn’t read this latest installment quite yet. Of course like a druggy waiting for their next fix I am going to say it “Please Ms. Ward may I have some more heart wrenching pain from this series?”


H.M. Ward is the #1 bestselling New Adult author in the world, having sold over 4 million books in 2013. This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer's series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST.

Website/ Blog/ Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...