Saturday, May 31, 2014

May Recap!!!

Holy crap on toast May went by waaaay too freaking fast. Seriously I have no idea where this month went it's craaaazy.



Books I Reviewed in May:

Girl Lost by Nazarea Andrews
Giants Want the River by Jack Hillman
The Photo Traveler by Arthur Gonzales
The Caseworker's Memoirs by Dan Thompson 
Chasing Sam (Vegas Mates #1) by Krystal Shannon
Fix You (Bash and Olivia #2) by Christine Belle

Books Read:
I read 13 books this month! Not as many as I wanted but still awesome!!!

Blog Tours, Promos, Trailers, Guest Posts, Book Blasts: 

Girl Lost by Nazarea Andrews
See You In Hell (Mel Goes to Hell #2) by Demezla Carlton
Misconception by Blu Daniels: Promor
Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers #3) by J. Lynn: Release Day Blast
Tease Trailer Reveal by Sophie Jordan
Guest Post: Echoes of Love by Hannah Fielding
Losing Control by Jen Frederick: Release Day
Ivy Vines Visions by Judy Serrano 

Fun Stuff From May:
You remember when I said I was going to RT? Well I went and you can see my full post: here! Here were some of the highlights to tempt you over to the link (hehe): 

All the goodies from RT: Swag, 32 books(free), An awesome bag, and a T-shirt
My mom and I in New Orleans and Memphis
Food I ate on vacation: sad to see it go but it was soooo dang good.
EEEEEPPPP!!! I could die right now. They're both so big!!!

Doggy sitting for my grandparents: This is Thunder.
I gave my turtles to a turtle sanctuary this month: these are the baby turtles. Sad they're gone but I have room for my bookshelves now!!!
My boyfriend has been really sick and he went to the hospital and has been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. I'm so sad for him but he's doing well so I can't complain too much.

What I've Been Listening To:
Birthday by Katy Perry

Good Time by Owl City & Carly Rae Jepson

Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips

Wonderwall by Oasis

Stink by Phil X & The Drills

Author of the Month:
I am so excited that I got City of Heavenly Fire before this month ended so I could round out this month with my love of Cassie! Here's the post!

Books I'm excited to read next month:

Beginnings: Lux #1-2 by Jennifer L.  Armentrout
Consequences Lux #3-4 by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Rusty Nailed (Cocktail #2) by Alice Clayton
The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Matheiu

Goals:
I set a goal to read a bunch of my Netgalley books and I did just that. I read 3 this month!!!!

How was your month? Mine was pretty freaking awesome!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...