Friday, May 2, 2014

April Recap

Ah the end of April....thank freaking goodness. I am so over this month. I had an extremely hectic month with school and my organization, and end of the year stuff. Basically I planned my days by how much stuff I had to do so yeah I honestly don't remember much besides I was busy. So that being said I went through a...rut I guess. I am having issues being motivated to do any reading which makes me sad and I'm hoping once school is over I will be over it.

That being said let's get this recap going:



Books Reviewed:


  1. The Edge of Never (The Edge of Never #1) by J.A. Redmerski
  2. Fire of Sea by Lyndsay Johnson
  3. Behind the Wheel by N. Peligerio
  4. Forgotten Sins (Sin Brothers #1) by Rebecca Zanetti
  5. Breathe Into Me by Sara Fawkes
  6. Taking Chances (Taking Chances #1) by Molly McAdams
  7. Fix You (The McDaniel's Brothers #1) by Christine Bell
  8. In a Wolf's Eyes (The Saga of the Black Wolf #1) by A. Katie Rose
  9. First Moon by Michelle Fox
  10. Betting the Billionaire by Avery Flynn
  11. Good Girls Don't Date Rockstars by Codi Gary
  12. One Week Girlfriend (One Week Girlfriend Quartet #1) by Monica Murphy
  13. Second Chance Boyfriend (One Week Girlfriend Quartet #2) by Monica Murphy
  14. About Last Night by Ruthie Knox
  15. Orenda by Ruth Silver
  16. Catch a Wolf (The Saga of the Black Wolf #2) by A. Katie Rose
  17. Deeper (Caroline & West #1) by Robin York


Books Read:
I read 21 books this month so go me!!!!!

Cover Reveals:

Charming by Krystal Wade
Make it Count by Megan Erickson
Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews
Mortal Enchantments by Stacey O'Neale
Dark Deliverance (A Divine Hunter #2) by L.J. Sealey
Intoxicated (Billionaire Bachelors Club #3.5) by Monica Murphy
Tempting the Bodyguard (Gamble Brothers #3) by J. Lynn


Blog Tours & Promos

Serenity Valle Top 10
Fire of Sea by Lyndsay Johnson
Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Betting the Billionaire by Avery Flynn
Better When He's Bad by Jay Crownover
Orenda by Ruth Silver
Knight of My Dreams by Lynsay Sand

Fun stuff from April:
Um...hm....ok so some exciting stuff from this month was in my organization I ran and won the position on my E-board for Vice President next year. 

I also got into Psychology club! Go me!
Also afterward I got home and was like "I'm looking fabulous" so here is me looking fabulous. P.S. Yes that is my natural hair.

Author of the Month:
Ah it was a good month loving on Katie McGarry! She's awesome! Post!

Books I'm Excited for next month:




Meme Challenge:
So my meme I post once a week about books I own but haven't read....well I finished one! HA! Oh yeah!
Yup I finally read Divergent! Wahooo!!!

May:
Ah May so I have finals coming up in...3 days (yay!) and then I'm coming home for 4 days and then I'm heading to....






Yup I know right  I'm so excited!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...