Tuesday, April 15, 2014

TBR Tuesday #40 Origin by Jessica Khoury

Hiya, I've been a reader for a long time and I always have books I own but haven't read so I came up with this here's how to join in the fun:

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

And if you want to follow my blog let me know how you followed with a comment and I will promise you back 8)


Origin by Jessica Khoury
Blurb:
Pia has grown up in a secret laboratory hidden deep in the Amazon rain forest. She was raised by a team of scientists who have created her to be the start of a new immortal race. But on the night of her seventeenth birthday, Pia discovers a hole in the electric fence that surrounds her sterile home―and sneaks outside the compound for the first time in her life.

Free in the jungle, Pia meets Eio, a boy from a nearby village. Together, they embark on a race against time to discover the truth about Pia's origin―a truth with deadly consequences that will change their lives forever.

Origin is a beautifully told, shocking new way to look at an age-old desire: to live forever, no matter the cost.

Why on my shelf:
Honestly I don't know because I was so excited to read this book. Never enough time in the day.

What book is on your shelf waiting for you to open it?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...