Sunday, April 20, 2014

Super Six Sunday's #17

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish  to showcase some super cool stuff on Sundays!

This weeks SSS is: Super 6 Books that you couldn’t stop think about after you’d finished reading them



1. Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry
I honestly love Pushing the Limits so so much. If I'm ever in a book root I simply pick up this book and have Katie McGarry's epic writing, Noah's hotness and Echo's amazing story and everything is right in the world again.

2. Need You Tonight (Loving on the Edge #5) by Roni Loren
I was blown away by the characters in this book. The story is so messed up and it's just beautiful.

3. Believe (True Believers #3) by Erin McCarthy
This is the first book I ever read that had straight edge characters so that made this book really special for me. Plus the main hottie loved to send cat pictures.

4. Rule (Marked Men #1) by Jay Crownover
My ultimate book boyfriend Rule. Yum. Tattooed and pierced...can't get better than that.

5. Barbie Girl (Baby Doll #1) by Heidi Acosta
I didn't expect to like this book as much as I did but Barbie was an amazing character who defied all odds so I have to say I loved her for that.

6. The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade
I honestly don't know if it was the aliens, the fake non fake dating or just Ariane and Zane's stories I loved the most about this book but right after I finished read it...I reread it. 

Those are my picks, what are your picks for books you couldn't stop thinking about?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...