So it is now officially April. Wow! I honestly can't believe it! This is the last official month for school that I have so it's pretty insane. Let's go over some fun stuff from March.
Blog Tours & Promos I participated in:
Books I reviewed:
- The Dark Side of Light by T.M. Frazier- I love love loved this book!
- Crash Into You (Pushing the Limits #3) by Katie McGarry
- Burned by S.C. Rosemary & S.N. Hawke
- Til Death (Fractured Souls #1) by Kat Evangelista
- He Belongs with Me by Sarah Darlignton
- Bangkok Transit by Eva Fejos
- Finding June by Caitlin Kerry
- Lingering Echoes (Lingering Echoes #1) by Erica Kiefer
- Shutdown (Glitch #3) by Heather Anastasiu
- Fire & Flood (Fire & Flood #1) by Victoria Scott
- The Secret Side of Empty by Maria E. Andreu
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
- Darkside Sun (The Mortal Machine #1) by Jocelyn Adams
- Endangered Hearts by Amanda Lance
- Need You Tonight by Roni Loren
- The Proposition (The Proposition #3) by H.M. Ward
- Ivy Vines Visions by Judy Serrano
Number of books I read:
I read 20 books this month. Less than I wanted but still pretty good I think!
Fun stuff from March:
Um....okay honestly March is a bit of blurr for me. It was basically school, a Spring Break where I worked and tried to see everyone in my family. Oh here's something.
My boyfriends cousin just had her first boyfriend and that's him holding her while she walks around! So cute!
My boyfriends family took us out to dinner so his grandma's could celebrate his birthday with him!
What I listened to:
Angel's Eyes by Taxicab Racers
Jolene by Dolly Parton
Here's To Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne
22 by Taylor Swift
Bad Moon Rising (Cover) by Mourning Ritual
I had no author of the month for March since I got so caught up with school, break, and things like that.
Books in April I'm Excited for:
Um...I'm not sure.... since this is the last month of school basically before finals I am not sure how much reading I am actually going to be getting done. I am hoping for another 20 books this month but I'm not sure if that's going to happen with elections, meetings, and school stuff. I will be posting every day except for maybe a few days here and there. I am going to try and comment more but this may all have to wait until May.
So if you know about my meme: TBR Tuesday it's about books that you own but have yet to read and I have A LOT! So I am hoping this month I will complete 3 of the books from my list of books that I have. Any suggestions?
How was your month of March?