Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TBR Tuesday #37

Hiya, I've been a reader for a long time and I always have books I own but haven't read so I came up with this here's how to join in the fun:

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

And if you want to follow my blog let me know how you followed with a comment and I will promise you back 8)


The Registry by Shannon Stoker
Blurb:
Welcome to a safe and secure new world, where beauty is bought and sold, and freedom is the ultimate crime

The Registry saved the country from collapse, but stability has come at a price. In this patriotic new America, girls are raised to be brides, sold at auction to the highest bidder. Boys are raised to be soldiers, trained to fight and never question orders.

Nearly eighteen, beautiful Mia Morrissey excitedly awaits the beginning of her auction year. But a warning from her married older sister raises dangerous questions. Now, instead of going up on the block, Mia is going to escape to Mexico—and the promise of freedom.

All Mia wants is to control her own destiny—a brave and daring choice that will transform her into an enemy of the state, pursued by powerful government agents, ruthless bounty hunters, and a cunning man determined to own her . . . a man who will stop at nothing to get her back.

On my shelf:
I actually got this book at a signing I went to go see JLA at this past summer. Why haven't I read it you ask? Honestly no idea. I had to buy this as a way to get in so I wasn't really sure I wanted this book. When I got it I was like "I got the best book ticket there!" Anyway I plan on reading it soon especially since it's sequel is out but the month of March has been about school and I have a feeling April isn't going to be much the same so it looks like I won't be able to be reading a whole lot until May. 8(

Darn you school!!!

What's on your tbr shelf begging to be opened?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...