Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TBR Tuesday #36: The Edge of Always

Hiya, I've been a reader for a long time and I always have books I own but haven't read so I came up with this here's how to join in the fun:

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

And if you want to follow my blog let me know how you followed with a comment and I will promise you back 8)



The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2) by J.A. Redmerski

Blurb:
Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.

Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to The Edge of Never, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they'll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure-and challenges they never could have anticipated.


On my shelf:
I honestly got this book because I saw all the great reviews for the first book so I didn't want to pause and wait to read the second book, but I honestly didn't love the first book so that planned backfired.

What book is waiting on your tbr pile?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...