Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.
- Trophy Husband (Caught Up In Love #3) by Lauren Blakely
- White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Dante's Girl (The Paradise Diaries #1) by Courtney Cole
- Born Omega (Moonbeam Pack #1) by Jayton Young
- INK: Fine Line by Bella Roccaforte
- Becoming Red (The Becoming #1) by Jess Raven & Paula Black
- Hollowland (The Hollows #1) by Amanda Hocking
- Camille (Camille #1) by Tess Oliver
Gifted from Brandee at Bookworm Brandee:
- No Reverse (Second Chances #1) by Marion Croslydon
- The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
- Clipped Wings (Clipped Wings #1) by Helena Hunting
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- Boys Like You by Julianna Stone
- The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
- Breathe Into Me by Sara Fawkes
- Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate #1) by Chelsea Fine
- Full-Blood Half-Breed by Cleve Lamison
That's it for me this week. I am home for spring break this week so B&N here I come! Hopefully I won't come home with too many since this is what my tbr shelf looks like!
What did you stack your shelves with this week?