- Unexpected Angel (Isthumus Alliance #1) by Sloan Johnson: The characters didn't have enough depth for me.
- Change for Me (Alpha's Kiss #1) by Lynn Red- Free on Amazon: Honestly I don't really even remember this book if that gives you any indication as to how much I enjoyed this book.
- Born Omega (Moonbeam Pack #1) by Jayton Young- Free on Amazon: The main character and the writing style did next to nothing for me.
- Tempted by the Pack (Blue Moon Brides #1) by Ann Marsh- Free on Amazon: The main character messes around with a guy who then the next day has no intention of hanging out with and then almost gets him and his brothers killed over a house she can't keep and then ends up having sexy time with ALL but one of them....no thanks.
- Unmaking Merchant (Love Inc. #3) by Ella James: Sex and bipolar disorder...oh and some other stuff happens but not much.
- Take Me (The Untouchables #1) by T.A. Grey- Free on Amazon: The main guy practically rapes the main character, lies to her, cheats on her, and a whole load of other things and yet happily ever....NOOOOO!
- The Crescent (The Crescent #1) by Jordan Deen: The main character is a selfish b and I loathe her.
So yeah that was fantastic! Short little mini reviews for you. Hope if you pick up the these books you enjoy them better than I did!