Friday, March 7, 2014

Blog Tour: Unraveled 20 Q's with a Hero and a Heroine!

Book Information
Title: UNRAVELED
Author: Jen Frederick
Genre: New Adult Romance

Summary
Twenty-five-year-old Sgt. Gray Phillips is at a crossroads in his life: stay in the Marine Corps or get out and learn to be a civilian? He’s got forty-five days of leave to make up his mind but the people in his life aren’t making the decision any easier. His dad wants him to get out; his grandfather wants him to stay in. And his growing feelings for Sam Anderson are wreaking havoc with his heart…and his mind. He believes relationships get ruined when a Marine goes on deployment. So now he’s got an even harder decision to make: take a chance on Sam or leave love behind and give his all to the Marines.

Twenty-two year old Samantha Anderson lost her husband to an IED in Afghanistan just two months after their vows. Two years later, Sam is full of regrets—that she didn’t move with her husband to Alaska; that she allowed her friends to drift away; that she hasn’t taken many chances in life. Now, she’s met Gray and taking a risk on this Marine could be her one opportunity to feel alive and in love again. But how can she risk her heart on another military man who could share the same tragic fate as her husband?



Buy Links
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1lp6zJD
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/1kl4Gd9
iBooks: http://bit.ly/1edREhE
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/1bdZ0yN

Jen Frederick Guest Post - 20 Questions from the Hero and Heroine of UNRAVELED

Gray:
Where were you born?  
California

If you had a plane ticket to anywhere, where would you go? 
It’d have to be two tickets and I think India would be cool. I’d like to see the Taj Mahal.

What’s your favorite pizza topping? 
Cheese

What’s your favorite tee shirt? 
Most of my t-shirts are from the Corp but Sam bought me one that says I’m with her which is fun to wear.

What's your favorite band? 
AWOL Nation

Have you ever owned a pet?  
No, but I think it’d be great to have a dog. I’m working on Sam.

When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?  
I wanted to be a Marine for as long as I can remember – to be like my Pops and my dad.

Have you ever played a sport? 
Does Frisbee on the beach count?

What is your most annoying habit? 
Probably leaving empty beer bottles on the coffee table.

What do women love most about you?  
Sam says my best trait is that I care about her more than I care about myself. She says that’s my worst trait too because I’m not always careful in looking out for myself.

Sam:
What would you never leave home without? 
Gray! No, knitting needles.

Do you have a favorite poem?  
I love Robert Burns’ A Red, Read Rose.
O my Luve's like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June; 
O my Luve's like the melodie
That's sweetly play'd in tune.
I mean, I know it’s about Scotland but it could be about his women too, right?
What is your favorite feature?  
On me? Gosh, I dunno. My eyes. Gray says my eyes are beautiful. 

What is your favorite season - winter, spring, summer or fall?  
Spring. Love the spring. I’m from the Midwest so spring is such a welcome relief after a cold winter.

Do you believe in fate? 
No. I don’t think so. I think I believe that chance can bring people together but that you have to make your own happiness.

Facial hair on a guy, turn off or turn on? 
Gray doesn’t get to grow any facial hair so I can’t say. I mean, I look at other guys and might think that’s attractive but Gray’s my man so I guess I like smooth skin. 

If you could only watch one movie for the rest of your life, what would you choose?  
10 Things I Hate About You. Heath Ledger! Julia Styles!

What’s your favorite outfit to wear?  
I love wearing my battered cut off overalls but Bitsy, my sister, thinks they’re hideous. Gray hasn’t ever made a comment but I know his favorite outfit is this red and white polka dotted dress.

Which actress do you look most like? 
A blonde Leighton Meester? That’s what I’ve heard at least.

What is the number one thing you look for in a man? 
The willingness to love beyond your fear.

Author Biography
Bestselling author Jen Frederick lives with her husband, child, and one rambunctious dog. She's been reading stories all her life but never imagined writing one of her own. Jen loves to hear from readers so drop her a line at jensfrederick@gmail.com.

Social Networking Links
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...