Saturday, March 15, 2014

Blog Tour: He Belongs With Me by Sarah Darlington

Title: HE BELONGS WITH ME
Author: Sarah Darlington
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

He Belongs With Me

Identical twins, Maggie and Clara Ryder, both grew up with Leo Maddox, billionaire playboy, apparent alcoholic, and heir to his grandfather's world-famous Maddox hotel empire. Their roles were cemented long ago: Maggie, as his best friend and Clara as his childhood nemesis.

But when a simple twist of fate changes everything and both girls start to fall for the lean, mean, ridiculously sexy and seemingly spoiled Leo... which girl will win his heart?

Throw in a little mischief, drama, and one smoking-hot bartender and lines are sure to blur. But one thing's for certain, neither good-girl Maggie nor rebellious Clara will be satisfied until they each figure out where they belong. 



LINKS TO BUY: 
Amazon I Amazon UK I Barnes and Noble



Goodreads:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19081595-he-belongs-with-me

My Review:
Oh my goodness I don’t know if March is the month of surprisingly awesome books but He Belongs With Me was definitely one of those books.

Maggie and Clara are twins and are about to find love in the strangest places. Maggie is desperate to make her sister seem like she doesn’t care that her boyfriend of four years is dating her twin sister. Seeking out a date she finds Dean a sexy bartender with a reputation.

Clara is dating Maggie’s ex to get back at the jerk for cheating on her sister. Instead on the night of the big reveal she runs over her nemesis Leo Maddox literally with a golf cart.

Everything really picks up after that. Leo and Clara become closer and closer and Maggie finds out what real love is versus comfort.


I was honestly surprised how awesome this book was. I was worried for a while that it was going to be a love triangle even though the reviews said it wasn’t going to be. The signs were all there for it to turn into one, but it really wasn’t. There was a part of the book where it seemed like it was going to turn into a somewhat love triangle, but thankfully that didn’t last long.

Clara and Maggie couldn’t be more different. Clara lets her freak flag fly while keeping everyone at a safe distance. Maggie is the more pampered daughter who likes to shop and please everyone. I loved reading about their characters. I never felt like I was reading the same character when the pov would switch between the sisters. Clara and Maggie were so different from one another and I really enjoyed reading about them.

The boys in this book were all kinds of hot. Both Leo and Dean have interesting pasts and while they pretend not to care a lot of the time and act like nothing affects them they let the softer side of them out and it’s very swoon worthy stuff.

Okay so the jist is He Belongs With Me is an amazing book you should definitely read. The characters are amazing and complex. I honestly could never pick which sister I liked more because it was such a back and forth. Loads of swoony scenes and hottie guys. He Belongs With Me was a fast read for me mostly because the writing and the characters were so awesome. I could read about these characters for a lifetime and probably never get enough. Great job Ms. Darlington.

Teaser:
The car’s in the driveway waiting to take me to the local airstrip where my jet is. If you want to come, then be in that car in ten minutes.”

Swoon:
I wanted to hate him. I wanted to push him away. But all I managed to do was relinquish all control to him. Trapped against him, I was utterly powerless. Utterly consumed.



GIVEAWAY:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

About the Author:

Sarah Darlington lives in the DC metro area, is married to her high school sweetheart, and currently spends her time chasing around a very active toddler. As a former flight attendant, she misses the days of pantyhose, galley gossip with good friends, and traveling to new places. In the future she'd like to return to that career, but, just as flying gets into your bones, so does writing. Whenever she gets a free moment these days, she writes.

Connect with Sarah:   Blog I Facebook Goodreads Twitter
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...