Monday, February 24, 2014

The Arrangement #14 by H.M. Ward

Book Info:
Title: The Arrangement #14
125 pages
Expected publication: February 24th 2014
Genre: New Adult Romance
Add to Goodreads
Get Your Own Copy: Amazon

Blurb:
THE SERIES WITH OVER A MILLION COPIES SOLD
Volume 13 in the New York Times Bestselling Arrangement Serials

Sean Ferro is a liar. Everything he’s ever told me melts away until only the truth remains and I don’t like what I see. Gabe tried to warn me, but I didn’t understand the depths of Sean’s corruption until he let them take me away. After everything we’ve been through, I’m crushed, but I refuse to accept this fate. Screw that, I’m not dying tonight.


My Review:
I am having so many mixed feelings about this latest installment of the Arrangement Series.

On the one hand I’m thinking “Oh yeah Avery take life and make it your b**ch” on the other hand I want to shake her! Ugh honestly this is probably the only installment where I’m not loving Avery. I mean come on Avery she knew damn well just how dark Sean is but all of a sudden she thinks she doesn’t know him. *Sigh* yeah I don’t know how I feel about this one.

Miss Black makes Avery an offer to become a Madam and yeah not thrilled she’s even considering it. Honestly I get where she’s coming from but I mean giving up great sexy time with Sean so she can be secure? I feel like I lost Avery’s character in this one.

On the bright side my favorite bestie Mel makes an appearance I yippeeeeeee so does Trystan. So dang yummy now that he’s all grown up. I agree with Mel he is Crème Brule! So dang yummy….(wipes drool).

Okay so this review has not cover diddly.

Okay so it gets real when Sean just stands by and watches Avery get toted out of her apartment in a box. She Avery finally gets to confront Sean I swear their chemistry is so off the charts

AND HA! I KNEW just from looking at the cover Mr. Sean Ferro was not going to be getting any this book and boom bam bing I was right. Oh yeah happy dance. Avery seriously owns his nice tight bootay and it’s pretty freaking awesome even though at the same time I want to punch her in the nose.

And of course here we are again with these painful endings….man on man I did not see that coming and for those of you who HAVE read the ending is it bad I was thinking and hoping the sex couch wasn’t ruined? I know so totally wrong but I yeah just wrong.

So the ending is definitely one of those “HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER I DID NOT JUST READ THAT NO NO NO NO NOOOOOFREAKINGWAY!” Moments that you will be like book 15 needs to be out now before it gets real!

All in all despite me not enjoying Avery’s mood swings and lack of sexy Sean time there was ice cream and Trystan and Mel and secrets were revealed about what happened at the hotel so that made up for it. Plus I mean Sean is Sean and hey if Avery gives him up I totally am voting for H.M. Ward to just write me into this wonderful story because I will keep him 8) (hint hint Holly hint hint!)


H.M. Ward is the #1 bestselling New Adult author in the world, having sold over 4 million books in 2013. This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer's series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST.
You can interact with this bestselling author at: www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard. Don't want to miss a release date: Text AWESOMEBOOKS to 22828 and get an email reminder on release dates.
Find H.M. Ward here: Website/ Blog/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Goodreads
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...