Sunday, February 9, 2014

Super Six Sunday #15

Super Six Sunday is an original bookish meme created from Bewitched Bookworms and inspired by “Top Ten Tuesday” from The Broke and The Bookish  to showcase some super cool stuff on Sundays!

This weeks SSS is: Super Six Books you were or will be sad to see end.



1. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments Series #6) by Cassandra Clare
I started this series as a freshman in high school so it's going to be a very hard moment for me when I finally open and close this book.


2. Clockwork Princess (Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare
I loved this whole book but when I realized this was the final book I have to say I was heart broken that the series or trilogy was over. I remember dying to finally get my hands on this book, but when it was finally over I kept wishing I could go back and re-cherish the entire trilogy.


3. The Crimson Crown (Seven Realms #4) by Cinda Williams Chima
Well funny story about this series. I got the second one for free and never planned on falling in love with this series. Funny thing though I so totally did and I have yet to read a series as complex as this one.


4. The Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Oh my god when this series is finally complete this year I may die. I honestly don't know if I'll be able to give this series up. Katy and Daemon's story will always hold a special place in my heart since they're the reason I started blogging so...eep kind of nervous. I may cry.


5. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) by Stephanie Perkins
I love this series and this series is coming to an end this year so...eep no way prepared for the final love story,


6. Hidden (Firelight #3) by Sophie Jordan
I loved this series when it first came out and when I finally got to the last book I couldn't believe it was over.


What series were you sad or will be sad to see come to an end?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...