Sunday, January 26, 2014

What the Heck Book Covers!?!?!

I think it's safe to say one of the best parts of getting a book is seeing a beautiful cover on it, right? I mean I love books and a lot of the time after I've waited and waited for a book I get it when it first comes out. Meaning sometimes in hardcover.

Now though I'm finding that when books come out in paperback they change the cover and the rest of the series' covers with it. What the heck is with that?



Look what I mean:
The Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotwood
Hardcover                                                    Paperback                                                    Sequel
Crewel World Series by Gennifer Albin
Hardcover                                                    Paperback                                                        Sequel
Nightshade Series by Andrea Cremer
Hardcover                                                   Paperback                                                          Sequel

Starters Series by Lissa Price
Hardcover                                             Paperback                                                                Sequel

Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
Hardcover                                              Paperback                                                                    Sequel

The Lynburn Legacy by Sarah Rees Brennan
Hardcover                                            Paperback                                                                     Sequel

See what I'm saying? I don't know why they're changing the covers so much but it is deeply aggravating.

Am I the only one who has noticed this? Let me know what you think of all these cover changes?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...