Tuesday, January 28, 2014

TBR Tuesday #29- Horde by Ann Aguire

Hiya, I've been a reader for a long time and I always have books I own but haven't read so I came up with this here's how to join in the fun:

From your book shelves or your e-reader pick a book that you own that is still on your tbr list. You can post it however you want and I would love to see what books everyone has chosen so leave me a link!

As always, remember to check the comments where my beautiful readers share links to see the books that are on their tbr list.

And if you want to follow my blog let me know how you followed with a comment and I will promise you back 8)

Horde (Razorland #3) by Ann Aguire
Blurb:
The epic conclusion to the USA Today bestselling trilogy.

The horde is coming.

Salvation is surrounded, monsters at the gates, and this time, they're not going away. When Deuce, Fade, Stalker and Tegan set out, the odds are against them. But the odds have been stacked against Deuce from the moment she was born. She might not be a Huntress anymore, but she doesn't run. With her knives in hand and her companions at her side, she will not falter, whether fighting for her life or Fade's love.

Ahead, the battle of a lifetime awaits. Freaks are everywhere, attacking settlements, setting up scouts, perimeters, and patrols. There hasn't been a war like this in centuries, and humans have forgotten how to stand and fight. Unless Deuce can lead them.


This time, however, more than the fate of a single enclave or outpost hangs in the balance. This time, Deuce carries the banner for the survival of all humanity.

On my Shelf because...:
Well I hate ending and I am super nervous how this book is going to end because so far it has been nothing but death!

Your turn comment and let me know what books are still on your tbr pile!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...