Saturday, January 18, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #39

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly blog post hosted by Tynga's Reviews to share what books you've bought this past week.



E-books:


Hard Copies:
I FINALLY got the last two books in the Shade Series. I read the first one either last year or the year before and after Christmas I bought these! Super excited and really hoping these two don't make me cry as much as the first one.


I was supposed to have won this book when I won the YA Scavenger Hunt but this was one of the only books I never received so I went and got my copy. 


EEP so happy to have gotten this one. Loved the first book and this cover is to die for. Purple!!!
For Review:
Well isn't her srumdiddlyumtions?


My school bookshelf:
Well that's my shelf that i just stacked all those new books on! I'm really thinking I need another bookshelf lol.

What did you stack your shelves with this week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...