Friday, January 10, 2014

Review: The Proposition #2

Book Info:
Title: The Proposition #2
64 pages
Published by Laree Bailey Press
Release Date: December 30th 2013
Add to TBR Pile
Get Your Copy: Amazon, B&N

Blurb:
Blackmail. Sex. Ferro.

There's no doubt in my mind that Bryan Ferro is serious--if I don't sleep with him, he'll destroy me. Everything I've earned will be blown away like dust, and my life will no longer be my own. His demand for just one night rolls into days. He doesn't want me for a one-time fling, it's more than that.

But as I stand there, ready to tell him off, I hear it. The familiar sound, the hesitation, the slight hitch in his voice, and that's what forces me to my knees. It's not Neil, Maggie, or even the money--it's Bryan.


My Review:
Holy Propositions! Yes yes I know this review is late especially since I read this book the second it was uploaded on amazon.

Okay first off my favorite part of this story with Hallie and Bryan was the date in the park! Oh my goodness I loved it loved it loved it. Ducky!!!

There is so much to say but I don’t want to give anything away! Oh the frustration!!!

Part two takes place right where part one ends. Hallie walks right out of Bryans’ room and into well more danger.  Getting saved by someone unlikely she gets into her best friend’s car and goes to a dangerous part of the city where her best friend lives. Dangerous doesn’t even begin to cover what’s going on where her best friend lives and Hallie wakes Maggie up and hightails it out of there.

Getting back to her house she walks in and Bryan is there and tells her ass hat boyfriend what’s what and leaves with Hallie taking her on a date and then back to his place. Bryan has secrets too and Hallie only has a little bit of time to save her friend before what she saw gets her killed.

Ugh that freaking ending! So mad!!! I hate hate hate her boyfriend. Such a douche bag who deserves to be kicked. Suck it Neil!!!

Bryan is really likeable. I have to say he definitely has a sensitive side that Hallie brings out. Not saying he doesn’t have a dangerous side because he definitely does and you will see it in the first couple pages just how dangerous he is.

I love how Hallie is around Bryan rather than with her jerk of an ex-boyfriend. She’s strong and more passionate with him and I really enjoy her when she’s around Bryan and even her best friend Maggie

Speaking of Maggie holy crap I can tell danger and secrets are brewing and I honestly can’t wait for the next installment.

Keep up the good work Holly!

Favorite Quote from my favorite scene:
“I got attacked by a duck.” I sound shocked.
“No babe, a duck tried to make out with your ankle. I’ll have to try that later.”


H.M. Ward is the #1 bestselling New Adult author in the world, having sold over 2 million books in 2013. This NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, USA TODAY, and Amazon #1 bestselling writer's series include: THE FERRO FAMILY: DAMAGED, THE ARRANGEMENT, and STRIPPED; as well as SCANDALOUS, TRYSTAN SCOTT, and SECRETS. Ward was recently featured in FORBES, the WALL STREET JOURNAL, and the WASHINGTON POST.
You can interact with this bestselling author at: www.facebook.com/AuthorHMWard. Don't want to miss a release date: Text AWESOMEBOOKS to 22828 and get an email reminder on release dates.

Check H.M. Ward out: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...